How to Switch Old Hotmail Account to New Account?
As we know that hotmail account is acquired by outlook so we need to switch from hotmail account to outlook account. You can upgrade your existing Hotmail account to new Outlook.com account. It include two things one is upgrading the web interface only and the second one is renaming Hotmail account to @outlook.com account.
You can upgrade the web interface only by visiting the outlook.com website and login using your Hotmail account credentials. It will automatically upgrade your interface. If you want to rename your Hotmail account then you need to add Alias to your account. follow the below mentioned steps to rename your account:
- Sign In into your account using outlook.com URL.
- Now select “More mail settings” in “Option” section.
- After this under the “managing your account” section click on “Create an outlook Alias”.
- It will open a page where you have to enter desired email name in the “Email address” textbox and then click on “Create an alias” tab.
- You will be asked for a confirmation where you want to receive the new mails in your inbox.
After the following of these steps your Hotmail account will be upgraded immediately. If you find any kind of difficulty in following these steps then call on Hotmail Support Number for assistance. They will provide support through live chat or remote assistance to upgrade your account. You can call on this number anytime because it remain active all the time and your call wolud be answered definitely.