Hotmail Customer Care Phone Number
Why We Need Hotmail Customer Care?
Advanced versions of Hotmail like "Wave 2 "and "Wave 3 ", Windows Live Hotmail etc. have various features that makes Hotmail advanced and popular. The technical support for Hotmail is also very strong and thus hotmail users can get effective solutions. This is also a reason, why people use hotmail. Technical problems come now and then with any technology or emailing service. The important things are how to solve it as soon as possible. Many issues user can resolve by them but many times they require a better tech support. Hotmail Customer Care is a service which is completely dedicated to the customers.
Hotmail Customer Support Experts Availability for Technical Error
User can get Hotmail Customer Support through emails, live chat sessions and telephone. All the methods are easy and user is guaranteed to get the response quickly. Either he can email his problem or can request for a live chat session or can call at the Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number. The technical support team will try to resolve the issues within shortest possible time. The problems are sorted out in an advanced technical manner yet simple troubleshooting so that user can get the process easily. So when for all the hotmail related issues, Hotmail Customer Care executives are there, then there is no need to panic about anything. Here an example is mentioned for hotmail troubleshooting.
Configuring Hotmail account with Windows Phone
It’s strongly recommended you have a Microsoft Account set up and ready to go. Creating one is super easy. Users can set up an email account on their Windows Phone to access their email, calendar, and contacts. Users have to just select the type of account they want to set up on their Windows phone or tablet. Still If you are experiencing issues adding your email, learn how to Troubleshoot email setup on mobile.
- The very first step is to select Active Sync from Start.
- Tap set up your device to sync with it.
- Now enter your Windows Hotmail address under Email address
- Make sure strive to detect Exchange Server Settings automatically is not checked.
- Select Next button
- Now in this step users have to enter their full Windows Live Hotmail address (including "@Hotmail”) again under User name.
- Type password of Windows Hotmail password
- Let the Domain field unfilled
- Click on Next
- Type "m.hotmail.com" under Server address
- Make sure that server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection is scrutinized.
- Click on Next
- Confirm (at least) E-mail is checked under Choose the data you want to synchronize.
- Confirm (at least) E-mail is checked under Choose the data you want to synchronize.
With these convenient steps user can easily configure their Hotmail account in their Windows phone! For rest of any error or issues get in touch with Hotmail customer support number through online chat, email support or just by calling them. Our tech-team is delivering advanced, enhanced and result-oriented online Hotmail technical support by experienced and certified technicians which makes the service a better experience.
How to Attach Files in Hotmail in efficient manner ?
To attach files in hotmail is not tedious task but user is required to have proper knowledge to proceed in the procedure. For this user is required to place call on Hotmail customer care number to seek advice and assistance from team of technical experts who are expertise in their field to proffer splendid solution instantly. Lets walk on the systematic pathway as described below:-
- First of all launch web browser
- Now visit official website of hotmail
- Now user is required to enter email address and password to login to account
- Now user is required to hit click on compose option to start composing new email
- Moving further, hit click on attachment option available under insert option
- Moving further, user is required to search for the files which need to be attached
- Moving further, user is required to hit click on open option to to open the attachment file
- User is required to wait for few time until the file gets uploaded completely
- Now user can start editing the message
- Finally user is required to hit click on send option to send message to recipient effectively
One of the important thing to remember is there is certain restriction on size limit on the file, so user is required to check the same before attaching file.
If the above solution is not sufficient enough user is required to surely place call on Hotmail customer support number to seek seamless solution instantly.the best part is queries are tackled by diligent technical experts to provide the resolution which are easy to understand and implement even by small kid.Apart from phone support,user can seek assistance through email,online live chat or remote assistance spontaneously.
How to Sync a Hotmail Account on an iPad?
Hotmail is a leading email service providers. With the help of sync, you can easily send or receive emails on your iPad. If you want to sync a Hotmail account on your iPad, then there are some easy steps given below:
- First of all, open the Settings menu from your iPad.
- Now click on the Mail, Contacts and Calendars icon.
- Now click on the Add Account under the Accounts option.
- After that, you have to seen the list of some email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook etc. Now choose the Outlook.com from the list of account.
- Now enter your Hotmail email address under the Email option.
- Now enter your Hotmail account password under the Password field and type Hotmail under the Description filed.
- After that, choose your syncing option from between the Hotmail calendars, contacts and reminders.
- Now click on the Save option to add the account on your iPad.
- Now click on your Hotmail account for open and complete the process.
This way user can get step by step solution for all hotmail issues. If still user is not finding any solution then he can call at the Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number. Here user can get solutions for issues like how to export or import things in newer versions, password lost issues, and problem in viewing emails and contacts as Hotmail is now Outlook so user can login in Outlook with a Hotmail id. There can be issues like account hacked or blocked, configuration problem with any email client or spam handling and security or managing emails in the inbox. For instant solution, calling at the Hotmail Customer Care Phone Number is the best option. The number is 24/7 open and user can find executives on the line easily.
How do I configure my Hotmail email account to work with POP3?
Do you want to enable POP3 settings in Hotmail? Do you know how to enable POP3 settings? It's easy to configure Hotmail account to work with POP3. Call the server specialists on our Hotmail Phone Number. Server specialists at our customer care center can help you configure email account to work with POP3. They can also help you configure your email account in your favorite email app or client.
7 Steps on how to enable POP on Hotmail account:
- First of all launch your favorite web browsing application.
- Go to the official web page of Microsoft account sign in. Sign in to your email account.
- Inside your email account, locate the Options icon. Click on Options icon. (Or click on Settings icon and then select Options).
- Select more options from the dropdown menu.
- A new web page will open. Under Managing your account, click on POP and deleted downloaded messages option. (For Outlook accounts, kindly select the option which is connect devices and apps with POP).
- Enable POP. Select the second option which is Do what my other program says if it says to delete messages, and then delete them.
- Finally click on save button.
Hope the steps above help you activate POP on your Microsoft email account. For more guidance on how to activate POP kindly call the server specialists on our Hotmail Contact Number. Our specialists can help you enable POP and configure your email account in your favorite email app or client.
Hotmail Password Recovery and Reset Steps:-
- Click this link: Reset your password (https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx).
- Choose the reason you need your password reset, and then click next.
- Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you're not a robot), then click Next.
- If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
More Help Click on this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq. If your issues is not solve contact hotmail customer support phone number 1-888-809-9981.
Hotmail Password Change Steps:-
- Sign in to Outlook (formerly Hotmail).
- Enter your Hotmail Email address and password to login and open your inbox.
- Click your profile image in the upper-right corner of the inbox.
- Select "Account settings".
- Click the "Security and password" menu option.
- Click the "Change password" link.
- Enter in your current password, and then enter a new password.
- Click the Save button.
More Help Open this link: - http://www.wikihow.com/Change-a-Hotmail-Account-Password Or more information calls Hotmail Customer Care Phone Number 1-888-809-9981.
When you use a free email provider your email address uses their domain name and in turn they allow you to use their email servers. The outgoing mail server setting tells the email client where it can send your email to. The outgoing server setting is also known as SMTP server setting. For more information, solution and online guidance on how to use Hotmail SMTP settings please dial the given Hotmail Customer Care Number. Call to get full information on how to use Hotmail POP, IMAP and SMTP settings. Call to get quick solution on how to use Hotmail SMTP settings, how to configure Hotmail account and how to add Hotmail account to email client(s).