How to Fix Hotmail Attachment Failed Errors ?
Hotmail is one of the earliest mail services launched in mid 1990's. Hotmail was basically invented to send it as mail services, but now its more than an email service providers. It provides many features to its customer in the form of apps, video chats, audio chats and news streaming. That's the reason hotmail is one of the leading mail serving sites in the world.
Despite its popularity, user does faces technicalities issues regarding functioning of Hotmail particularly new user do faces some face serious issue. One of the main issue user face How to Fix Hotmail Attachment Failed Errors. But Some of the common procedures through which an user can fix the problems of attachment.
- First of all go to the Hotmail website by putting the address in address bar.
- Login with the proper credentials by correctly mentioning the Username and Password.
- Most of the time issue pretains due to internet browser settings.
- So first of all if you are using hotmail through internet explorer then, at the right at top of the bar, click on the tools or gear then click on internet options.
- Click on the advance tab and as well as further click on the Reset.
- In the reset internet dialog box, click on the Reset.
- One's done further click on the close and ok.
- Close internet explorer and reopen its and it will make your attachment proceeds in proper way.
In case, the issue remain then contact Hotmail Customer Support Number supported by trained individual with many years of technical experience in remote technical assistance to the user over a wide range of problems. Their 24*7 working hour team make sure that your concerned is resolved on immediate basis