How to Delete Hotmail Account Permanently?
You want to delete the Hotmail Account permanently, then follow these useful steps.
- Open Outlook Page from your computer.
- Enter your Email, phone number or Skype name in the box and click “Next”.
- Then enter your Password, if you have gone for 2 step verification, then check your registered mobile and enter the code sent in the box and click on “Sign-in”.
- Before closing the account, kindly read the features offered by the Hotmail.
- Click on “Next”.
- Now at the bottom of the page, checkmark on each box and confirm that you don't want these services and want to delete all.
- Next, you have to select a reason, why you want to delete an account? A dialogue box will show you the various reasons, select the one which is right for you. If you can't find any appropriate reason, then you can select “My reason isn't listed”.
- After selecting the reason, click on “ Mark Account for Closure”.
- Once clicked on the button “Mark account for closure” will delete your Hotmail Account Permanently.
If you still persist the problem, then you can contact the Hotmail Tech Support. The techie has good experience on solving the multiple technical issues. They provide the complete solution to any issue within the time-frame.