"HOTMAIL"or Windows Live, as it is now called, is a web based email service owned by the IT giant, Microsoft.
Ever since our inception we have always strived to provide our users with the best possible e-mail usage experience. Keeping up our vision of developing technologies which inspire, unite and take us to places previously dreamed of, the web-based e-mail service know as "HOTMAIL" gives all its registered users the facility to use your inbox from anywhere in the world. We take immense pride to say that we were one of the first in the world to offer such a service.
The main motivation behind bringing a product like Hotmail into the market was the flexibility obtained by making the e-mail id of a user totally free of the Internet Service Provider which the user is using to access the internet.
As the popularity and user base of this email has witnessed rapid change. As a result the Hotmail Technical Support Number has been conceived so that all of Hotmail's registered users can have their difficulties sorted out. Our staffs have been trained with the technical aspects of Hotmail and have been imparted with the necessary customer service skills to help out distressed customers.
The features of the Hotmail Support Phone Number are given below:-
- Can be accessed from any landline, mobile phone number at local rates.
- Is accessible 24*7, on all 365 days a year.
- It must also be noted that all the customer service executives who man the Hotmail Tech Support are well trained in both technical as well as customer service skills to help out aggrieved customers in the best possible way.
- Once you dial the above mentioned hotline of the Hotmail, you will be directed to a customer service executive who has advanced level of fluency in the language which is used for official purposes in the area from which you are calling from.
- You may have to wait for a small period of time before you are directed to a customer service executive of our Hotmail. The number operates strictly on a first serve first come serve basis, meaning that your call will be forwarded to a customer service agent only once he is free from the call to which he is already attending to.
- To further improve the quality of our services, Hotmail Technical Support has put in place a feedback system which asks all our users to rate their experience based on certain pre-defined parameters. So in order to obtain feedback from you an E-Mail or SMS will be forwarded to you once you have finished taking a call with our representatives of the Hotmail.
How to change the Hotmail profile picture successfully?
Generally while creating new hotmail account, Microsoft allow user to set default display profile at the very right corner of the page.User is required to have eye on the systematic steps which are required to be followed to avoid further glitches.Have a glance on the steps as described below:-
- First of all launch favourite web browser
- Enter hotmail URL link in address bar
- Now user is required to proceed to hotmail account official webpage
- Enter hotmail account email address and password and hit click on sign in option
- Proceeding to inbox, just hit click on username available at top right corner.
- Now user is required to select edit profile from the drop down menu list
- Moving further, user is required to hit click on change picture option
- Now user will be redirected to new page that will allow user to pick the image available on system to upload it in proper manner.
- Now moving further, under select picture option user is required to hit click on browse option
- Now user is required to navigate the image which need to be uploaded
- Hit click on open option
- Once done with above steps, hotmail will automatically upload the image depending the image size
- Once chosen, hotmail will allow user to see the preview of their images
- Sometime when image doesn’t fit in square form hotmail allow user to crop the image to set in perfect manner.
- Once done hit click on save option.this image from now inwards will be displayed as profile picture
User has autonomy to ring on Hotmail Technical Support Number to avail magnificent resolution in swift manner.Customer can receive utmost convenience by connecting to technical experts at their doorstep without any hassle to avail quality assistance instantly.tech expert team has been deployed to identify root cause of technical pitfall to provide cent percent guaranteed perfect solution immediately. Get in touch 24/7 to avail specialised solution today.
How do I add signature to my email in Hotmail
Hotmail is one of the most favored email services by millions round the world. Hotmail provides a huge storage space for user information and emails. Around 7.5 GB space is provided by Hotmail and also attachments of size 25 MB can be sent through an email. POP3 setting helps in downloading messages using the client. Virus scan & security and spam filters are the other added features.
Using signature in the emails is one such feature to verify the user authenticity. The feature is very useful as it confirms the email recipient of the sent user. Steps to add signature to emails are –
- Sign-in to the Hotmail account using the appropriate User ID and Password.
- Click on the gear icon and from the drop-down list select More mail settings.
- As the next page appears, go to Writing email menu and under that select Message font and signature option.
- Now select on the message font and enter the personal signature. User also have the option to change add an image to the signature and also adjust the size.
- Finally click on Save to implement the settings.
Add a signature to indicate the identity of the user or the organization. In has been tested and noted that an email signature puts a great value to the emails sent. In case there is any difficulty in adding signature or any image to the signature then it is advisable to contact the technical experts over Hotmail technical support phone number. For resolution of any Hotmail issue instantly at an affordable amount please contact Hotmail tech support phone number.
IMAP Settings in Hotmail
Hotmail is a well linked email service used by all the users over the world and due to its advanced features , many people use the services to transfer mails and to receive mails.
IMAP settings in the Hotmail:
It is not that difficult to set up the Hotmail account via IMAP. The users can solve this difficulty by following the below given steps in case the users are experiencing any problem.
IMAP Settings for the Incoming Mail Server are as follows:
- Firstly to setup the Hotmail IMAP settings, firstly the user needs to go to the "settings" options on the device.
- Then the user needs to fill in the Server Address as "imap –mail.outlook.com".
- Thirdly the user needs to enter the server port number which is"993".
- Click" yes" on SSL.
- Then the user needs to fill in the username as "email@example.com".
- Thereafter the password for the same as "Your Hotmail password".
IMAP Settings for the Outgoing Mail Server are as follows:
- Firstly the user is required to fill in the SMTP server Address as"smtp-mail.outlook.com".
- Then the user is required to fill in the server port number as"587".
- The user is required to click "yes" to provide SMTP Server Authentication.
- The user is suggested to use the same settings as that of the incoming mail server and then needs to check the radio button.
- At last the user must enter "TLS" for the Secure Connection.
Advantages of Hotmail Technical Support Phone Number:
The issues of the users can be solved by the dedicated team of engineers that are professional experts in providing technical solution for the glitches that are being faced by the users. The solution provided are easy to understand and in a simple and lucid language . The solutions are provided at any point of time.