How to Change Hotmail Account Username?
Hotmail is one of the best email service provider and with one account the user can access most of the services of the Microsoft. Hotmail is designed and developed by the Microsoft. Now it is configured with Outlook and hence you can access multiple features of email service.
If you have a Hotmail Account and want to change the Username, then follow the below-mentioned steps by step process.
- From your Computer, Login to the Outlook Account with your username and password. On the Outlook page, you will see email options on the left side of the page and on the right side of the page you will see the profile details.
- From the account section, click on the “Edit Profile”. This allows to add or modify any relevant changes you want to do in your personal section.
- click on “Edit”, that can be found just below the current username.
- Now enter your First Name and Last Name.
- Once you have entered the details, click on “Save”.
- Hence your username is updated.
For further assistance, you may dial on Hotmail Support Number. The number is accessible 24*7, so you can call anytime to get their support. The support team has good experience in solving multiple issues. They always give the best and effective solution within a timeframe.