How do You Reinstall Windows Live Mail?
If by mistake you have uninstall your windows live mail but you want to reinstall it back to your PC or Laptop.
Then here are the Steps to reinstall Windows Live Mail-
- Click Start then All Programs, Recovery Manager, and then Recovery Manager again.
- Click Software Program Reinstallation, Under I need help immediately.
- On the Software Program Reinstallation welcome screen, click Next.
- Look in the Factory installed programs list for the windows live mail to reinstall.
- If the windows live mail is listed, select the title.
- If the windows live mail is not listed, select the program is not in the list, and then click Next. Follow the instructions to reinstall the program.
- Click Next.
- Continue to the next step, if you are not prompted to uninstall the program before reinstalling it.
Follow these steps, if you are prompted to uninstall the program before reinstalling-
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Under Programs, Uninstall a program.
- Here the Uninstall or change a program window will open.
- Select the windows live mail to remove.
- Click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change at the top of the program list.
- Once the program is uninstalled, resume the reinstallation from the Recovery Manager program.
- When the reinstallation is complete, select Yes, and then Finish to restart the computer.
At any point you face any technical error while reinstalling you can freely dial to our Hotmail Support Number Here you will get instant support to troubleshoot your issues. Our representative will provide you assistance through call, chat and remote support but all in your consent only. So call us whenever you need us.