How to Troubleshoot Hotmail Problems Including Blank Pages and Login Redirects?
Resolve your login redirect issue with the help of Hotmail customer support!
Hotmail is an open source web mail service which is developed by Microsoft. Hotmail is an email service provider that is used for sending and receiving email. Hotmail makes use of the Ajax programming methods and it supports all internet browser. It provides affordable features so it is used by millions of users.
Although Hotmail is easy to use but Sometime you may face loading to a blank page or login redirect issue. You need to fix this problem. If you want to troubleshoot this problem then there are so many steps,you need to follow these steps:
- First you need to open your Hotmail account then you need to login to the secure hotmail page.
- If you not able to open your account then you need to log in your hotmail account from other browser or another computer.
- For this you need to go in the settings of that browser.
- Then you need to go in the privacy and delete all the cookies and clear your web browser cache.
- Here you need to update flash player because some time due to Adobe flash player issue login page does not work.
- Then you need to go to the tools of your computer,click on the Internet options.
- Now you have to go in the program and you need to select Manage add-ons disable.
- You have to click on the force a page refresh.
- Now you have to login ,then you have to press the control key on your keyboard.
- You need to press key F5 until your Hotmail page is loading.
- Then you need to check your virus updates.
- If you have not installed any Antivirus then you need to download any antivirus for protecting your computer or device from malware function or spyware.
- If your browser is creating then you need to update your browser or you can switch on another browser like Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox if you working on Internet explorer.
- You need to reset your browser settings by default.
- You are required here to use open DNS server if you are using normal ISP.
- You should have use Windows live mail to open Your Hot mail account instead of using Webmail interface.
- Now you will have to wait for an hour then you can again Login with your Hotmail account.
- Still you have problem?then try to reboot your computer.
Now you can login redirect your hotmail account but still if you are getting any issue then you may communicate to Hotmail customer care number. Hotmail provides well qualified customer representative for resolving your query. They will provide you reliable solution to get rid of your problem. They will provide you online assistance via online chat and remote support.