How to Share Your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com Calendar?
If you have the calendar in your Hotmail account, then you also have the option to share it with whoever you choose. You can use the privacy settings which people can see your calendar. It is like giving access to only those. You can send the invitations, can also send a view-only link or make publically available on the internet.
If you want to send the invitation, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The first step is that you have to tap on the box you will find next to "Share Your Calendar Privately with Friends and Family" to initiate.
- Click on "Add People" button to share your calendar with them. you have to enter the email address of the people you want and separate each address with a comma in the text field.
- Click on the add button and then click on the option under "Choose How Much People See" to specify the level of access for each of the contact. For example, click on the “view details” that let your contacts see the details of the event on your calendar.
- The next step is to click on the drop down menu that you will find next to the "Who Can See To-dos" title and click on the option such as "Only You," in the list of drop down. The settings determine whether the contact will be able to see the to-do list along with your calendar or not.
- Then, the last option is to choose the “Save” button and then the “OK” button. The email will be sent to all the contacts that you have listed and sent the invitation to view your calendar.