How to Fix Hotmail Error 550?
Hotmail is the world's first free Webmail service provider and later on, it is acquired by the Microsoft. With the change of the year, Hotmail name and features have also been changed. Currently, it has been replaced by the Outlook featured by the Microsoft.
The new user can't create the Hotmail account, they have to go for the Outlook. The Hotmail users can access the features of the same. Microsoft knows the customer's requirement and hence aims to provide the best services to the customers and due to this Microsoft has launched Hotmail Customer Support Number. Through this number, the users can get their queries resolved and can also get the info about the latest updates in the Hotmail.
Some users reported the Hotmail issue and one of such is, the Error 550. It is basically a server error, i.e. Outgoing mail server error not responding and due to such error, you won't be able to send the email. The resolution is very simple, just check your SMTP setting and for the same, go for the instructions mentioned below.
Quick Fix Hotmail Error 550
- Open Hotmail from your Computer.
- Go to the Tools section and click on the Accounts.
- Select your account and click on the Email Server setting.
- Go to the SMTP, and check the server name as mail.@domain.com.
- Thereafter go to the More Setting, and click on the Outgoing Server, located at the top of the menu bar.
- Make sure you have enabled the option, My Server Requires Authentication.
- Save the Setting and close the Server tab.
- Now try to send the email again.
If still persist any issue, then dial on Hotmail Tech support Number. The number is Toll-Free and available 24*7, so you can make a call anytime and get the expert assistance. The techie has good hands on experience in solving multiple issues so utilize this experience and get your technical problems solved.