How To Disable Your Webcam In Windows 10?
Know How to Disable Webcam in Windows 10
Have you integrated webcam on your Windows 10 and now looking for the solution to disable it? Fortunately, you can easily disable webcam in Windows 10 without using any special software. All you need is to disable the particular feature in the device manager section. And in case, if you are not aware of the steps, here in this article you will be provided with the simple steps that will help you to disable your webcam.
Steps to disable webcam in Windows 10
Note: For this procedure, it is required that the user have administrator access on their computer in order to use device manager.
- To Disable Your Webcam In Windows 10, the user is required to press the Windows and R key to launch run program dialog box.
- Now, in the provided space enter devmgmt.msc and click on the OK button to proceed.
- Further, the user is required to expand the imaging device or USB camera folder.
- Then, user is required right click on the device and select disable option.
- Once done, simply click on the OK button to confirm.
- As now, the webcam is disabled Windows won’t be able to use the device.
- In case, if the user wishes to enable the app, they are required to follow the same steps and simply select enable option.
Thus, this was the simple procedure that one can follow to disable webcam in Windows 10. However, if the user still encounter any issue they can feel free to contact the support.