How do I Configure my Hotmail Account in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC ?
However in This Tutorial We are Giving Complete Steps to do the Process by Your Own-
- At first go to Acrobat Pro and then click on Preferences
- Now select email account
- You will find list of emails and click on Default email application (Mail)
- Now to add another account (Hotmail) click on Add account option from drop down
- Now add Hotmail from the option
- Next enter your email address and click OK
- Now enter your account data like email id and password along with IMAP for incoming server and SMTP for outgoing server.
- Click OK
- Now select the address you want to use regularly and make it default.
- At last Click OK to save changes.
So at whatever point you find nonstop bug of Hotmail account. So without wasting your chance in explore, quickly call Hotmail Toll Free Number to avail top rated tech support all in a reasonable cost.