How can I Add an Electronic Signature in Hotmail Account?
Learn the Procedure to Add an Electronic Signature in Hotmail Account
Signature in the Email shows the authenticity of the forwarding message and replied message. Yes, it is required to add signature in your Hotmail account especially when you are sending mail on behalf of the company or any organization. Now here we have discussed simple and safe approach to add electronic signature in your Hotmail account.
Points to remember to add electronic signature in Hotmail account.
- In the first step effort, go to the sign-in page of outlook.com.
- In the next move, go to the settings and tap to select View all outlook settings.
- In the next window of settings dialog box, tap to select mail.
- In the next move, go to compose and Reply.
- Moving further, type your signature in the Email signature text box.
- Now you have to select “Automatically add my signature in my new message” in check box.
- For including signature in the replies and forwarded message, automatically include my signature on message I replied and forwarded.
- In the last step, select save to finish.
- Finally, you have completed the procedure to learn the things.
Finally, you have performed all the basic to more detailed steps to add signature in your Hotmail account. For further identification or recognization of your name and company, set up signature by following above steps, if required you may ask them by calling to the customer support team for add electronic signature in hotmail account or mail your query.