How to Recover Hotmail Account?
Using multiple email accounts for varied purposes is one of the most common things among the users. But one thing which is also very common among the email account holder is forgetting their password because it is almost difficult to remember the password of too many accounts. Hotmail account holders also face such kind of issues and then look for ways to get back to their account which is only possible after recovery. Hotmail proffers plenty of ways for account recovery and you can simply choose a preferred one to recover your email account.
How Do I Recover My Hotmail Account?
Did you forget your Hotmail account password? Or you are getting any issue while signing in to your email account? Then you need to recover your account in order to get back to access that you can very easily recover through the varied options of account recovery. You can simply recover Hotmail account if you have detailed knowledge about the process or you can go through the mentioned instructions.
Steps to recover Hotmail account password:
- First of all, go to account.live.com/password/reset/ from your browser.
- Enter your email or phone number associated with the Hotmail account which password you wish to recover.
- Now you can click on the Next tab.
- On the next page, you can select the account recovery method via phone, and then you need to enter the last four digits of your phone number.
- After that, you can click on the Get Code tab where you will get a verification code on your phone number.
- Enter the received code from Hotmail and then click on Continue tab
- Now you are required to enter the new password for the Hotmail account to complete the process.
By following the above-given Hotmail account recovery steps, you will be simply able to recover your account. In case you find any difficulty during the process or require any other kind of assistance, contact the support team of Hotmail.