How to Setup Wifi Password in Windows 7?
Easiest Method to Set UP the Password For The WIFI On The Windows
If you are using the windows 7 in your system then while using wifi over you may face one or two issues. Or you may not be having the knowledge about the process that you have to follow in order to change the password of the wifi.
If this is your case then you need not have to panic in such situation since you can simply dial microsoft support number to know the steps written below:-
- The very first thing that you have to do is to go to the bottom right corner of your screen of the device to find out the icon of the wireless network.
- Just in case you are not able to see it then the possible reasons may be that you have not tapped on the show hidden device.
- So in order to see all the icons on the screen you just have to tap on the show hidden icon tab.
- After that tap click on it followed by right clicking on the wireless network from the ranger of all the wireless network.
- Once you do so then it is the time to choose the properties option, as you do so then your system will show you the dialog box of wireless connection properties.
- Here you need to tap on the security tab followed by looking the text field saying network security key that you will get after clicking on the dropdown menu.
- Now just on case you want to set up a new password then you simply have to type it in the text field given.
- Once you are done with the setting up of the password then you just have to click on ok.