How to Delete an Address from the Outlook Autocomplete List?
Follow these simple procedures to delete an address from the outlook auto complete list.
- First of all, to remove a name or email address from outlook’s auto complete list.
- Create a new email message in the Outlook.
- Start typing the name of address you want to remove.
- Use the down arrow key to highlight the desired entry.
- And then press Del
- One can also delete all address from the Outlook Auto complete list in one go by just
- Select file in outlook and now choose options.
- Open the mail category and click on Empty auto complete list.
- Now click on Yes.