How to Configure Outlook 2007 for Webmail?
We are describing some step to configure Outlook on webmail ,you will have to follow given below steps:
- First of all you will have to open Outlook account then go to the tools menu and click on the settings option.
- Now select the email tab and click on the new option.
- Here you are required to select Manually configure server settings then select next.
- Then you will have to select Internet email to connect to your POP, IMAp or HTTP server for receiving message then click on the next option.
- After that you will have to enter the following information for your email accounts such as your name, email address, account type, incoming mail server,outgoing mail server, username and password.
- Then you will have to click on the more settings.
- Now you will have to click on the Outgoing server option and check that My server requires authentication.
- After that you will have to tick the check box that use same settings as my incoming server.
- Ten click on the OK button.
- Thereafter you will have to click on the advanced option and enter the port number in the given field such as incoming server port number 110 and outgoing server port number will be 587.
- After that click on the OK button then select next and finally click on the finish option.
Now you can easily configure Outlook by by using the above steps bt there may be some users who may not find these steps are relevant. Those users are required to call on the Outlook Customer Service Number.