How to Block Unwanted Emails on Hotmail ?
Hotmail is an email service provider. Hotmail is an open source software as it is freely available on the Internet. It is used for sending And receiving email. Hotmail is designed by Microsoft. It provide web mail service and you can access Hotmail from any web browser anywhere in the world.
Some time when you use Hot mail then you may get unwanted email and you want to block these unwanted email then you need to follow these steps:
- First you have to sign in your Hotmail account.
- Then you need to click on “Options” that is located at the upper right side of the window.
- Now you have to go “More options”.
- You have to select preventing junk email and then you have to click on the Safe and Blocked senders options.
- Then you need to click on the Blocked senders.
- Here you have to enter the Email address or domain on the text box that is labeled by “Blocked email address”
- Then you have to click on the “Add to list”.
Now you can easily block your unwanted email address but still if you are getting any issue then you can contact to Hotmail technical support for resolving your query. Hotmail provides highly qualified technician for providing you best solution. If your issues is not resolve after read this bolg you can call Hotmail Toll Free Number 1-888-809-9981.