How do I Set Up Hotmail on My Mac?
Stuck in Hotmail Setup? Click to Get the Expert's Solution
- From your Mac, tap on “Mail”.
- Select “Account” from the Mail.
- And then tap on “Add Account”.
- Now enter your full name.
- After providing the Name, enter the Email address just below it and then enter the password.
- Once you are done with this, go to the Account Section, select POP3.
- In the Incoming Mail Server, type “pop3.live.com” without quotation marks.
- Under the username, type your Hotmail address and tap “Continue”.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server, type “smtp.live.com” without quotation marks.
- Under the username, type your full Hotmail Address and tap Continue.
- Thereafter type the password in the box just below the username.
- Tap Continue and click “Create”.
- Finally, your Hotmail account is successfully created on your Mac.
The expert will guide you and will give you the comprehensive solution of any issue. call 1-888-809-9981 hotmail support number.