How do I Rename my Hotmail Email Address?
How to Rename Hotmail Email Address Manually?
If you want to change your Hotmail email address and continually looking for the solution for this query. Then we are here with the manual procedure to rename Hotmail email address. In this article, all the trouble will be sorted out by implying some simplest steps to rename the Hotmail email address. In addition, when a user changes the existing email address with the Outlook domain, the user would not lose any data or information associated with the email address.
In this article, we have compiled the procedure to rename the Hotmail account in a simple way all you need is to follow the instructions as mentioned below:
- First of all, you will need to go to Outlook.com and log in with your email address.
- As you complete the login procedure, you will see a 'Settings' option on the right top corner of your email box screen. Then click on it and choose the 'More Mail Settings' option.
- And then you need to click on 'Rename your email address' option on the left side of the screen.
- Further, you will require entering the password associated with the account.
- Lastly, you will have to enter your new email address and tap on the 'Save' option.
These simplest steps will help you to rename your Hotmail email address without any stress just in case the user finds any issue to rename the password, the user can contact to Hotmail support number.