How do I Change Hotmail Password on iPhone?
Now no Difficulty in Changing the Password of the Hotmail Account on Iphone Too
At times what happens is that the account has not been used for a long time or we note the password somewhere but due to this we tend to forget the password as this can lead to not able to open the account. Many times people do keep the account opened permanently on their smart phones and because of resetting the phone all the accounts needs to be opened again and they forget the password.
There is a set of steps to follow which is not a difficult process, but a simple one that needs proper execution in a specific order. In addition to this, if in case you are not able to do so, you can contact the Hotmail phone number to get help from availing expert assistance for your help at the earliest when they are just a call away.
The procedure to change Hotmail Password in iPhone:
- First open a Web browser on your iPhone device which can be any.
- Now go to Outlook.com with the browser that you have opened.
- Go ahead to login to your Outlook.com email account.
- Now choose the gear icon that is onto the upper right side.
- Enter the More mail settings option from drop down list.
- Now tap the Account details such as the address, password just under the Managing your account page.
- Tap the password and security questions part on Overview page.
- Select the Change password link.
- After the completion of these steps enter the new password and then re-enter the same.
- Now enter the Save Changes.
- Once with the new password try logging in and all done.
This above process will help you change the password of the Hotmail account and then you can access the account easily. If you are not able to do so, then you can get in touch with Hotmail toll free number which is toll free number for its user to call and get all the required help from there and they will be able to use the services properly. We also have the live chat and email facility as well where they get the callback on the basis of the email received.