How can Users Connect Two Hotmail Accounts?
Connecting two Hotmail accounts is not at all a cumbersome process and involves a few easy to implement steps. All that users need to do is to take the flawless assistance of the customer support team of Hotmail to learn about the steps involved.
Following are the steps to connect two Hotmail account as provided by Hotmail customer care
- First of all login to the Hotmail account and go to the Settings in the top right corner of the Outlook window.
- From the given list, click on Add account option and go to the Account Information section at the top to open the Add New Account window.
- Click to select the E-mail Account option.
- Users them must enter their name in the given field along with Hotmail address and password of the account which they want to connect.
- In the next step, users must connect to the server and validate their credentials.
- To add or connect the other Hotmail account, users must repeat the steps.
If users want to learn more about connecting two Hotmail accounts, then there is no better way than contacting Hotmail customer service. They have a team that has ample experience and expertise to resolve all sorts of issues with Hotmail. The team is brilliant in providing impeccable remote technical assistance at cost effective rates. Their certified technicians work round the clock and pack a punch when it comes to coming up with crystal clear solutions. On top of all this, users can avail their services round the clock by dialing their toll free number. There are different ways to contact them like, giving a phone call at Hotmail technical support, posting queries on their online forums or sending them emails.