How to Change Signature in Hotmail 2019?
Change Your Signature in Hotmail 2019
Being an email account holder, it is always important having a signature because every email seems without it. The signature of your email includes your contact information, quote or others. But there are many situations come when you need to change your email signature due to lots of specific reasons and if you are a Hotmail account user, then you can simply change your signature as per the required details. The process of changing the signature is highly simple and one can change signature in Hotmail within a very quick way if someone has proper knowledge about that.
Here are the steps to change your signature in Hotmail:
- First of all, go to the official Hotmail sign-in page via www.hotmail.com from your web browser.
- Now you will require to login to your Hotmail account using your email address and password.
- Click on Options icon which is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose More Options.
- Now look for Writing Emails section which is available at the left side of the screen and then click on Message font and Signature.
- After that, type your new signature under the Personal Signature box.
- Click on Save tab to complete the process of signature changing.
These above-given steps are helpful to change signature in Hotmail 2019 very easily and one can change to their preferred signature without any difficulty. But if you are still not capable to change your signature in Hotmail, then you need to contact the customer support team of Hotmail for reliable assistance.